Subject: REMINDER >>> Registration for virtual EURGen-Net Network Meeting 25 & 26 September 2024 as organised by ECDC
From: "ARHAI Meetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "ARHAI Meetings" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EARS-Net" <[email-masked]>, "Pete Kinross" <[email-masked]>, "Anke Kohlenberg" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Hoefer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2024 18:37:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague,

This email is a reminder to register to participate in the virtual network 
meeting of the ECDC European Antimicrobial Resistance Genes Surveillance 
Network (EURGen-Net).

Invitees are required to register in the EUSurvey tool (URL: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/3e2c8331-45d3-54d6-4de9-37b4d4aef504). 
Please note that this invitation is personal and non-transferable.

Please indicate whether you are planning to attend the first or second day 
or both days of the meeting:

*        Wednesday, 25 September 2024, 10:00 – 16:00 CET
Topics: General interest topics; ECDC CCRE Focus.
Requirements for participants: registration on EUSurvey (see above); and a 
valid aDoI (see below)

*        Thursday, 26 September 2024, 10:00 – 17:00 CET
Topic: ‘Kick-off meeting’ for the ECDC survey of carbapenem-resistance 
Acinetobacter baumannii (CRAb) 2024–2025 (draft agenda attached).
Requirements for participants: registration on EUSurvey (see above). No aDoI 
is required.

Those who wish to attend day 1 of the meeting (25 September) are required to 
have a valid annual Declaration of Interests (aDoI) at the time of the 
meeting, in accordance with the 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/ecdc-policy-scientific-integrity-and-independence> 
ECDC policy on scientific integrity and independence. This is to ensure that 
there are no conflicts of interest which could impair the independence of 
ECDC’s activities.

People who register in EUSurvey, but do not have a valid aDoI by 13 
September 2024 will only receive the joining instructions for the day 2 of 
the meeting. Participants on day 2 do not need aDoIs, because the meeting 
will discuss the 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-us/who-we-work/disease-and-laboratory-networks/EURGen-net> 
published materials for the upcoming CRAb survey.

For those who wish to join day 1:

*	If you have not yet submitted an aDoI,
the instructions are attached.
*	If you are not sure if you have a valid aDoI,
please send an email to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].
*	If you submitted an aDoI to ECDC within the past 11 months, it will still 
be valid on 25 September. You can still submit a new aDoI if your 
circumstances have changed.

If you have any questions, or if we can support you in some way, please 
email  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
.

Kind regards,

ECDC EURGen-Net team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL